Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trip to Wonderland!!!

We were invited to a birthday party of a super cute two year old girl yesterday and I loved the decorations... The theme was "Alice in Wonderland" in this case was "Emma" (that's the name of the birthday girl) and I thought I would take pictures and share with you in case you're looking for inspiration for a birthday party!














The birthday girl's mommy MADE IT ALL! I think she did a really great job!! She only ordered the cake (which by the way, got raves!) it was very neat! You truly felt like you got the chance to be at the "Tea Party" from Alice in Wonderland! very cool! I hope you like it and found some inspiration for yourself too!

You knew I would do this, didn't you?

© Paloma K.

No comments: