Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday of Quotes/Inspirational Thoughts - Change!

So... we all fear change if just a little bit... sometimes... the uncertain and unknown can make us feel anxious... even when the change is good and needed... Even if it's weight loss, marriage, anything... Reading other bloggers I've realized we are all (or many) going through changes so I thought it would be adequate to get some quotes about change... and our attitude towards it:

"A year from now you will wish you had started today.” -Karen Lamb

“You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.” -Wayne Gretzy

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” -C.S. Lewis

 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6




So I hope these quotes inspire you to move forward, to let go or to start whatever you've been postponing :)

Is there anything you are going through you'd like to share? Anything that seems to hard? I am here... you know? I know I might not know you well or anything but I can listen (or read) you can share with us... or with me by e-mail... if there is anything you'd even like me to pray for I'd be happy to!

Tune in tomorrow... I have some great recipes I'll be sharing! ;)

© Paloma K.

No comments: