Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Something I was longing for!

Today I finally got to hold princess Johanna! My friend Sheri from "Table For Seven" (which I am sure will now have to change the name to "Table for Eight") has a heart full of love and she's been showing off her newest daughter Johanna on her blog! But since Johanna was adopted in China, all I could do was see pictures and follow their first moments together as they went to pick her up in China and then came back home to the rest of their family.  Knowing they are finally here so I went to church prepared with my camera because I NEEDED  a picture with this cutie!

I am so blessed to be part of their wonderful story, if at least as an excited spectator who cries tears of joy and prays for them as the hand of God moves and blesses them with yet another gift!

If you want to know more of the daily adventures and wonderful journey of "The Wallings" go visit their blog! click here!

So... here is the picture.... You can see I am really happy! I don't think I can have a bigger smile!

She is adorable! And is so cute sucking on her upper lip!

 I am so happy thinking of how her and my littlest one will hopefully be great friends!

© Paloma K.

No comments: